- If you haven’t already, please send take the anonymous feedback form for the class (this is the same form linked on the last daily post).
- If you didn’t complete the RSA ciphertext chain from last daily post, please catch up now (it’s an important one to get a handle on). Click back for instructions.
- Check your solutions to the last daily post.
- Use Fermat’s Primality Test to detect whether 2001 and 2003 are composite or probably prime. Show your work (but you can use a calculator like Sage for the exponentiation).
- If one of them is probably prime, then try a different a and explain what you learn.