- The Module 2 Test is on Friday in class. First and foremost, please study for that.
- The test covers Module 2 and also covers part of Module 1. Written test, no calculators or cheat sheets. I will include the mod 26 addition/multiplication tables in the test packet. See the Goals page for a list of topics (those with checkmarks; that’s all updated). Textbook review questions are listed under Modules 1 and 2 on that page.
- I will have an office hour on Thursday at noon on the classroom zoom link (available on discord and canvas). I will try to be especially available on discord.
- Useful tips: You can click “archive” in the top bar for a day-by-day list of notes (my written notes from class) and resources. All lecture recordings (except one) are available on canvas.
- As something to upload to canvas for today’s daily, please make sure your daily post evaluation sheet is up to date and upload a copy of that.