- Please know that online FCQs are open until Friday. FCQs are used to evaluate your instructors for reappointment, promotion and tenure, and to inform the department about their teaching effectiveness. I, personally, greatly appreciate feedback and work to improve my teaching using your feedback.
- Also, if you haven’t answered my own additional feedback form, please do!
- The last module, Module 5 (quantum and coding) will be available for the entire exam period. It will be take-home style, on canvas, due at 11:59 pm on the 13th. This is a HARD DEADLINE. Plan ahead! Plan to complete it the day before the deadline if possible. Upload a draft of whatever you have earlier in the day so that if you have internet troubles, you don’t lose the entire exam. Email me before the deadline if you are having problems.
- Here are solutions to the last two daily posts.
- To Do: Here are some coding theory questions to try: Textbook (available on canvas) Chapter 18 Problems 1, 3, 4, 9. Hand in on canvas.